Franklin Offshore Australia can source fenders to suit any requirements.
We are a leading supplier of Pneumatic Fenders. These fenders are some of the most commonly used within the offshore industry and as such they are designed as an ideal system for permanent and semi-permanent port applications as well as for offshore ship-to-ship transfers.
Yokohama Style Pneumatic Fenders have features such as:
- High energy absorption with a low reaction force.
- Adjustable performance by varying internal pressure
- They are Low maintenance
- Suitable for areas with tidal difference
- Optional Chain and tyre protection net for heavy duty use.
- Manufactured in compliance with ISO 17357-2002
Franklin Offshore Australia can source the correct buoys for your requirements for either purchase or hire.
There is a large variety of buoys available for the offshore industry.
Some examples include: Norwegian (Polyform) inflatable buoys, Chain through buoys, Marker bouys and more.
We also supply & hire a large range of Steel can buoys ranging from 1 – 30 Tonne.
You can find information on both Buoys and Fenders in the following data sheets: